In today's Articles and Interviews selection, you will find:
- 'Reduction in Funds Shows Lack of Sensitivity', Says Ex-President of the Securities and Exchange Commission | Interview by Trustee Emeritus Roberto Teixeira da Costa. Valor Econômico, 01/24/2022. Read it here.
- With An Eye On His Electoral Base, Bolsonaro Will Emphasize Common 'Values Agenda' On Trip to Russia and Hungary | Interview by Trustee Emeritus Marcos Azambuja and Senior Researcher Guilherme Casarões. O Globo, 01/24/2022. Read it here.
- Patrícia Campos Mello Talks to Jornal da Cultura | TV Show with Senior Fellow Patrícia Campos Mello. TV Cultura, 01/22/2022. Watch it here.
- The Challenges Facing Brazil Regarding Its Return to the UN Security Council After 10 Years | Interview with Trustee Gelson Fonseca Junior and Member of CEBRI's International Advisory Board Hussein Kalout. BBC Brazil, 01/22/2022. Read it here.
- A Slowdown in China Exposes the Risk of Brazilian Dependence On Exports | Interview with Member of CEBRI's International Advisory Board Marcos Caramuru. O Estado de S.Paulo, 01/21/2022. Read it here.
- China's Slowdown Brings Uncertainties to the Brazilian and World Economy | Interview with Senior Fellow Larissa Wachholz. O Estado de S.Paulo, 01/21/2022. Read it here.